The natural filtration properties of zeolite used within
aquaculture industries such as fish farming, aquariums
Natural Zeolite BENEFITS
– Stabilise and enhance ammonium nitrogen and
– Increase soil CEC.
– Increase water retaining capacity.
– Can be combined directly with fertilisers.
– Reduce excess soil nutrient and heavy metal toxicity.
– Buffer excess sodium.
– Buffer soil acidity.
– Relieve ammonium toxicity in animals.
– Absorb problem liquids and odours in stockyards.
– Many handy uses around the farm and home,
including odour absorption, stain removal and oil spill
– Paint smells can be absorbed with a cup of zeolite
placed in the room.
– Natural Zeolite makes a far better base material for swimming
As a natural mineral zeolite’s properties offer a broad range of
applications throughout the agricultural industry. The properties
of zeolite are ideal for use in odour and moisture control in
municipal composting, animal feed supplements, zeoponics for greenhouse growing mediums and high-value outdoor zeolitic
Zeolite can function as a cost effective medium for waste water
treatment. The natural properties of zeolite can be used to remove
ammonia, minimize runoff, and absorb odors.
As environmental regulations require increasingly effective methods
of treating waste – zeolite can be used to protect and manage waste
water in an economical manner.
The natural filtration properties of zeolite can be used within
aquaculture industries such as fish farming, aquariums, and
transport. Zeolite can act as a medium to help to absorb nitrates,
nitrites, and phosphates to maintain a high quality of water.
The natural green properties of zeolite lend themselves to a number
of Green Tech industrial application, Zeolite is used throughout a
number of industrial application such as road salt replacement,
radioactive waste containment, artificial turf, and many more
Chemical Composition (about) Zeolite for agriculture
Zeolite for agriculture Physical Property
Ammonia Absorbing Capacity
Bluish-white and Yellow
120-170 mmol 100g
50kg/bag (with inner membrane)